Friday, July 15, 2011

A Tale of a Dinner in Arezzo

Arezzo, mi manchi! Milano, mi manchi! Time for one last month here in Napoli. I cannot believe I've been here for 5 months! Incredible! My life has changed, I've met such neat people, and had fun in every place!

When I lived in Arezzo I had the amazing opportunity to see a historical event- La Giostra di Arezzo! Yes, I saw a real legit joust!!!! What was neat about MY experience was I went to the joust dinner the night before! It was neat and special because typically Americans are not allowed to attend this, and it is an all Italian event. How lucky am I?! We learned drinking/game songs from the Italians, enjoyed several courses of a lovely meal, and enjoyed the energy building up before the joust!


A nice little waiter decided to steal our photo ;) 


Aw muaw!


 Aw, they wanted to dance :)


He taught us the songs that basically say "the other team plays like ----" ;)



Yum yum yum food! Just ONE of the many plates we had!

This night was super duper fun, and we met some very interesting people. The funny thing about Arezzo, because of its small size, we ran into several of those people again! 
Mi mancha Arezzo!!! <3

1 comment:

  1. When you center your endeavors around way of life changes as opposed to eating less junk food the weight will fall off without anyone elses input Numerous over weight people are attempting. https://alkatoneketorev.com

    ReplyDelete