Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A little bit of me

So, who IS Alexandra Anne? Why is she in Italy? What's the deal with her anyway? Come on, you know you want the dirt, right? Well, truthfully, I don't really have any dirt. But here is my story: I'm a 17 year old who dreams of one day becoming a professional opera vocalist. Yes, you read that right. AAA is obsessed with opera. So when my family decided to temporarily move to Italy, the opera gal inside me jumped for joy! For the next two months I will be traveling Italy (Milan, Arezzo, Florence, etc) in various opera training programs. I'm super duper excited! If you haven't seen it already, here its the link to my audition video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7iV14wlEJQ

Also, if you happen to have a twitter, please follow me! (AlexandraAnne27) I try to update often :)

So that's my story as of yet. What is yours?
-Alexandra Anne
ps. All glory to God- my story wouldn't exist without Him, and I try to praise Him in everything I do! My music is for Him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment